Saturday, March 13, 2010

Emmetsburg: Chapter-three

Take me in your arms, lover.
Let me feel the love flow from you.
The hero that stanđs before you is a frauđ.
I, alone know the lies only others suspect.
I, alone desire the soft salvation of your breast,
And feel the love that flows from you.
Take me in your arms, lover.


Take me in your arms, Lover.
This love that steals me from ruin.
You are a warm sun-drenched field of cool green grass.
I am lost to the wilderness, forever searching for respite.
It is only your song this blind fool goes,
Still the winds of ego seek to tear me away,
Take me in your arms, lover.

Take me in your soul, sweetheart.
Not as a selfish sanctuary from besieging cold.
I am the sinking ship that defines the sheltered harbor.
I am the weary traveler that gives the blanket meaning.
You are warmth and peace to my guilty heart's privilege,
Take me in you, in your...lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment